STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR TEAM AND CUSTOMERS
Hometown Electrical Doctor Operational Changes & Safety Measures
Our goal is to continue to main the electrical needs of our customers, while protecting our customers and our team. We have made some changes to help spread the risk of the Covid-19.
Steps we are taking
- Every morning our team is taking their temperature. If they have a fever we are asking them to stay home and contact a doctor for further action.
- When we set up an appointment with our customers we are asking if there is anyone in the house that has a fever or is sick.
- Our team is constantly washing their hands for more than 20 seconds throughout the day
- Our team members have disinfecting wipes in order to maintain a clean and sanitize area
- Our team has disposable gloves
- We are encouraging our employees to wear a mask or face covering
- We are maintaining a 6′ distance
- We are using tablets for estimates and invoicing. When a customer needs to sign our tablets we have stylus pens that have been disinfected, sealed and wrapped
These are some trying time and we will all get through this. We want to THANK YOU for your patience and understanding